she died of alcoholism
wrapped in a blanket
on a deck chair
on an ocean
all her books of
all her books about
of loveless love
were all that was left
as the strolling vacationer
discovered her body
notified the captain
and she was quickly dispatched
to somewhere else
on the ship
she had written it
There were always in me, two women at least, one woman desperate and bewildered, who felt she was drowning and another who would leap into a scene, as upon a stage, conceal her true emotions because they were weaknesses, helplessness, despair, and present to the world only a smile, an eagerness, curiosity, enthusiasm, interest.
- For sale: baby shoes, never worn.
- Machine. Unexpectedly, I’d invented a time
- Lie detector eyeglasses perfected: Civilization collapses.
- The baby’s blood type? Human, mostly.
-Orson Scott Card
- Longed for him. Got him. Shit.
- Epitaph: Foolish humans, never escaped Earth.
- It’s behind you! Hurry before it
-Rockne S. O’Bannon
- Don’t marry her. Buy a house.
-Stephen R. Donaldson
- I’m dead. I’ve missed you. Kiss … ?
- Dorothy: “Fuck it, I’ll stay here.”
- Automobile warranty expires. So does engine.
- From torched skyscrapers, men grew wings.
- TIME MACHINE REACHES FUTURE!!! … nobody there …
- Bang postponed. Not Big enough. Reboot.
- Gown removed carelessly. Head, less so.